May 24, 2012

Envelope Mini Scrapbook Album Fancy

Hi.  Here's another scrapbook that I did this last week.  I was inspired by a video made by ArtSongandSoul on YouTube.  In her video "BB Country Album - Mini Album" she used cardboard and envelopes for her scrapbook.
 
What I liked the most about her video was the fact she exposed part of the corrugated part of the cardboard on the front of her cover.  I thought that was a very creative thing to do.  I did the same thing for my scrapbook.  This is a very inexpensive way to make a mini album.  In fact, I didn't have to spend anything to make it because I already had everything around the house. 

Items that I used in my scrapbook:

Cardboard box
Pink Cardstock paper
White Cardstock Paper
JoAnn Craft Essentials Glitter Glue Pink
White Paint Liquitex Titanium White
Pink Paint Folk Art Baby Pink 633
Pink Nylon Butterflies
Martha Stewart Matriarch Butterfly Punch
Scrap Lace and Ribbon I had around the house
Prima Marketing Fancy Flora Paper Stack
IamRoses
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Rubber Stamps


















4 comments:

Katie said...

love your video..thanks for sharing...oh I am going to have to make one of these...soon!!!

Kali said...

Great Video--but they always are!!! I will try this soon. Thank you!!!

Chan said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. This scrapbook was made out of envelopes. Then I used cardboard for the covers. It was very inexpensive to make. Thanks again for visiting my blog. God bless, Chan

Chan said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by. This is a very thrifty project to make. I like to find ways to save money on crafts because scrappin can get expensive sometimes. Thanks again for stopping by and God bless, Chan