Jan 23, 2013

Craft Haul

Hi Everyone!

It's been a very long time since I did a craft haul video.  I ordered some valentines day scrapbook paper on eBay.  It's called "Love Story" and its put out by a company called Echo Park.  The doubled-sided papers are lovely and they also include 2 pages of tags and a page of letters.  I just love, love, love double-side papers.  It makes things so much easier!








I also got a a small paper pad put out by K & Company.  This one is Brenda Walton's Madeline Mat Pad #625495.  A lovely set of papers with a vintage floral look.  I really like the color selections for this set.  The pinks, browns, creams, and greens work together very well.  They are also double-sided as well.





I also went to the dollar tree today and picked up a few things.  When I first walked in the door, these lovely cream bunches trimmed in a vibrant fuchsia caught my eye.  I picked them up right away!!


While I was there, I also got two rolls of pink and white polka dot wire ribbon.  This will be perfect for Valentine's Day projects.


A 13 inch wreath, the perfect size for my cream and fuchsia flowers!


0 comments: