Apr 20, 2013

Card Ideas to Make Fancy Paper Bag Cards


I wanted to share this with you today.  You can make your own fancy paper bag cards.  This is one of the least expensive card making ideas.  I purchased a bag of 50 paper bags for $1.83.  That works out to 4 cent per bag.  Then add on your scrapbook paper and embellishments and you can make this for under $2.00.  That's cheaper than a store brought card!  Plus you can personalize it and custom make it for that special person.

This is one of my favorite card creations because I just love paper bags.  This can be used for all kinds of paper crafting ideas.  You can also make your own birthday card and make your own thank you cards.  This would be a great idea for a sympathy and a get well card as well.  You can also add tags or letters and store them in the open end of the paper bag.  If you are looking for card ideas to make, consider the paper bag.  It's cheap, practical, and very versatile as well. Since I am making this for someone, I also made a matching set because I made a pink lace doll to match the bag.

Supplies List

Paper bag  12 3/8  x  6 1/8  x  4
Turbo Tacky glue
1 Cotton Swab
4 pieces of Scrapbook paper 6 x 6
Coordination Seam binding
3 pieces at 6 inches
3 pieces at 10 inches
1 butter knife, a plastic one will do
Tape glider to put on scrapbook paper on paper bag

Your choice of embellishments like paper roses, lace, buttons, etc
Hot glue gun to put on your embellishments







2 comments:

Charley said...

Thank you for sharing another beautiful project.

Chan said...

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment here. I really appreciate it. Have a nice weekend and God bless, Chan