Jun 9, 2013

How to do Crafts and Make a Greeting Card Template

I recently made a double card that has an outer card and an inner card.  It was very easy to make and it is a great alternative to pop cards.  All you need for this project is card stock paper, scrapbook paper, seam binding, and your choice of embellishments.

Seam binding was used to hold the card together with a bow.  To make sure the bow does not work itself part, I stitched a button straight through the bow to secure this item.  I tied the string off and put a little bit of tacky glue on the knot.   In addition, I also dabbed a little bit of tacky glue on the edges of the seam binding.  This will keep it from coming apart in the future.

This greeting card template can be used in so many ways.  The design can be used for birthday wishes cards, personalized cards, Mother's day cards, and Christmas cards. 

Happy Crafting and God bless, Chan


These double cards are a great alternative to pop up cards. 
I added paper roses to the front of the card.




A friend gave me this stamp.  I thought it worked very well in this card. 
Here is the bow that holds the card together.  This is also secured with a button that I threaded thru the bow.
Happy Crafting to You!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

The greeting card can be made online by using templates. The design of greeting card can be used for birthday wishes cards, personalized cards, Mother's day cards, and Christmas cards.

http://www.publishedstorybooks.com/products.htm