Jun 1, 2014

Floral Crafts Made From Recycled Materials

Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday!

Crafts made from recycled materials is becoming a big thing in the crafting world.  It is taking us back to the way things were before when our ancestors used to make everything they had.  They were recycling way before it was popular.  Recently, I recycled a pizza box and made it into floral picture.  You know those boxes that you keep throwing away can actually be recycled and made into neat artwork.  All you need is some flowers or whatever you want to make your picture.  You can even put a house or cat or dog on your artwork. I have discovered that recycling help free up money for more other craft items like stamps and punches.  Maybe one day I find a way to make those too.  If I do, I'll let you know. 

Happy Crafting and God bless, Chan

Bigz Fun Flowers die was used for the two large flowers.


The flowers at the bottom were made with recycled novel pages.

0 comments: