May 20, 2014

Dried Flowers

Hi Everyone! 

Recently, Ms. Connie Stumm of Fannies Follies sent me a package with items made from Dried Flowers. The items were absolutely beautiful. I really love the bookmark she sent me. I will be using that for my Bible. After I looked into it, I discovered a whole new world of crafts using Dried Flowers. It is a very popular niche in the crafting industry. I found out that there are even nail artists who are using dried flowers in nail designs. Dried Flowers are also very popular among Scrappers who make scrapbooks, tags, and cards.


For More information about Dried Flowers with Fannies Follies, please click here.

Happy Crafting and God bless, Chan




Birdie Condo by Connie Stumm


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the new recent posts. I am going through a tough time (Dad got run over by a golf cart 11+ rib fractures, 6 days so far in Hospital) Being able to pull new posts and the old ones too help me to relax in the evenings. Your voice is very soothing and I love all the stuff you show how to do. Thanks again Chan and God bless you too!

Chan said...

I am sorry to hear that your father had this accident. I hope he gets well soon. I will say a prayer for you. God bless, Chan