May 17, 2014

Paper Roses

Recently, I've been making a lot of my own paper roses.  I am really enjoying myself because I have so much more options in color and choice for my flowers.  I've been using a variety of different punches and dies.  In addition, I've been experimenting with using different distress inks.  I've noticed that the color of ink that is used on the flower gives it a whole new look.  I am going to be uploading a video about my paper flower endeavor soon.  Until then, I'll be rolling and punching some more flowers and having loads of fun. 

Happy Crafting and God bless, Chan


Making Paper Flowers is Fun!  I made these last week while watching TV. 


These are peach coral flowers.  I stared with cream card stock and distressed the edges with hot pink distress ink.  I believe I used worn lipstick by Tim Holtz.   


Combination Flower.  I used a five flower punch combined with a swirl flower die to create this one. 




I call this my country flower.  I used wooden buttons with twine. 
 


Make a Paper Flower Buffet! 


0 comments: