Sep 28, 2011

Hanging Envelope Mini Album


Hi Everyone!

I'm still working on finding ways to use up all my pink envelopes.  Today, I made a hanging envelop mini album.  It was very easy and only tool about an hour to do.  First, I sealed the envelope.  Then, I snipped off side of the envelope.  After that I stained the edges with a tea stained ink.  I cut out 4 different scrapbook papers.  I trimmed them down so that it would leave 1/4 inch of the pink envelope showing.   Then I cut some light beige scrap paper for the middle section.  Then I added some pink and white paper flowers and connected them all together with ribbon  I accented the piece with wooden buttons to give it a natural crafty feel.  Last I make tags for each of the pockets.  If you have extra envelopes around the house, you can use them for a project like this.  This would be great for families.  You could personalize these with names of people in your family and everyone could have their own pocket.  You can make these to sell or give away as gifts.  You can use as more envelopes too or you could use one or two, depending on your needs.




0 comments: